Monday, January 23, 2012

Ethos, Logos, and Pathos


Looking through my paper I realized how much Ethos, Logos and Pathos are inter-connected.

Ethos
I use a quote in my paper from the Music Educators Journal to help the reader understand that I know what I am talking about. It also gives the reader another source to look to.

Logos
In my paper I explain why having music in a child’s life is important. I use facts and have specific reasons to why it is important to be part of a choir, band or orchestra.

Pathos
I use an experience from my own life and explain how music has helped my memory. This also could be under Ethos because it shows that I have actually been through this process myself.  


Anyways this is a drumline who won State back home a couple years ago. Sorry if the movie is bad, none of the recordings are that great... 


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more with the interconnection, and your video is great. What a cool twist to a typical drumline!

    ReplyDelete