Saturday, January 28, 2012

Worries about Bread

A post about anything? Good thing that I'm really creative. Okay, here it goes.

We have a bread maker and EVERY time we make bread in it, something goes wrong.

See below




This was our first attempt. It looks like a brain, or that someone tried to torture it.

Our second attempt we took it out of the bread machine to bake it and it kind of worked. It still had a little bit of that tortured look to it.

Third attempt it stuck to the bottom of the pan and we couldn't get it out. We sat there hacking away at it for a half hour and when you can smell fresh bread, a half an hour is way too long.

I think we have problems. It is really quite frustrating. 

Oh what to do? 

10 comments:

  1. That's actually really scary! Did you end up eating it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's so funny! I LOVE bread though so I probably would've eaten that anyways ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could always just buy bread. It's not as good or fun but at least it's pre-sliced right?

    Maybe I am just lazy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is cracking me up! Did it still taste good? If it tastes good it doesn't matter what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I laughed as well. Seriously the bread, the brain, it looks all too similar. Hopefully you dumped that in honey or something;)

      Delete
  5. I think the yeast was a yeast monster...it definitely wasn't just little guys that wanted to help your bread rise... it wanted to set off an atomic bomb in your bread. Sorry! Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha yeah we still ate all of it. The crust was kinda hard, but it was still really good. And store bought bread is terrible so it is totally worth all the pain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad the bread still tasted good, and if it makes you feel any better, I can NOT bake cookies without burning at least one of the batches! I did it again yesterday! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Homemade bread is AMAZING!!! You should make some for the class one day ;) I'd love you forever, since I'm always super hungry when I get to our Writing class...haha just a suggestion, but hilarious post by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I have class right before writing. But anyone else is welcome to it!

      Delete