Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Peer Review vs Peer Review

I liked the second review for our RA better than the first. I liked how there was more than one view point when we were reviewing our paper. I also liked how we had more time to actually read and think about what we are going to say. I really liked all the comments written down on the paper. The extra time to look at the other papers was definitely the thing I appreciated the most.

One thing I liked better about the Opinion Editorial review was that it was one on one and we could go into more detail. I don't know if I feel that way because I was the last one to go for the RA but I felt like I talked more about my questions about what the other person was saying with the first.

Now I'm off to do a paper for math....



No comments:

Post a Comment