Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Reflections

I liked my topic for my Opinion Editorial but I had so many ideas for it that it was hard to connect them sometimes. The Writing Center really helped me, and I kind of wish that I had gone earlier because it would have saved me from some frustration. Having other look at my work was also very helpful. The peer review went well. I don't like expressing my opinions on things so this paper was a challenge for me at times. But most of the time I really enjoyed writing it and the blog part of it made it so much better. I  have decided that like blog posts a lot better than writing a paper.

Here is one more Marching Band video. Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. i can see how the writing center could help; but it seems it's hit or miss depending on how good your tutor is. i also like blog posts as they save paper haha

    btw.... DCI is where its at. none of this "college marching band" haha

    ReplyDelete